• Create React and Node JS applications.
• Translate functional requirements documents & UX design specifications into technical design and implementation
• Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints
• Create web user interfaces using React JS, Node JS, HTML and CSS.
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
• Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
• Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
• Proven experience with React (Redux) and Node JS (Express).
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and SASS, LESS.
• Knowledge of Git is a must.
• Understanding of Component-Based Design
• Good communication skills
• Fluency in English
In addition, you should have a great passion for programming to take care about quality of code and strive to develop new skills and technologies.
If you have the required skills and qualifications for this role and you are interested in this position feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, don’t forget to indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "React / Node JS Developer".