We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. The human resource manager is directly responsible for the administration, coordination and management of human resources functions. The HR manager coordinates hiring, benefits, training and employee relations. The manager also advises staff regarding employment regulations, policies and practices; ensures that organization practices are in compliance with local requirements.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future company needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Analytical skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent computer/technical skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "HR Manager".