- Create web applications based on business requirements.
- Work on multiple projects with the team members.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Working experience with PHP (OOP/MVC) including Laravel
- Working experience with database technologies, including MySQL (InnoDB).
- Knowledge of memory caching systems, including Memcache and Redis.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN/Mercurial.
- Write clean, readable codes and tests
Submit your CV to: email@example.com indicating "Back End Developer" in the subject line.
Ability to work with LEMP development environment
- Experience developing RESTful web services and APIs,
- Hand on experience working with Unix and socket.io sockets -